Thursday, October 16, 2008

five

Today was marked by my fourth interview this week. I'm hoping to hear something soon. Until then I'll be heading out to a coffee shop and applying for more jobs.

I was tagged by Melanie a couple of days ago to write 6 random things about myself so I figured this evening was a good night to do it.

1. I hate being told what to do. Actually, telling me not to do something is the quickest way to get me to do it.

2. I can fall asleep anywhere and pretty much during any circumstance.

3. I own precisely 10 cameras, 4 rolls of undeveloped film, and 20 rolls of film waiting to be used.

4. I don't have a favorite flower.

5. My favorite thing in the world is laughing with my friends and family.

6. I hate touching cotton balls. Or cotton in any pad, tip, ball, or wad form.

Alright, I'm no good at tagging people. But if anyone is up for doing this, I tag Lauren + David, Aunt Sheri, and Emily.

Other than that, I miss everyone tremendously. And I wish I could hang out with everyone this weekend. And I'm looking forward to watching The Office in 7 minutes.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

OK, I'll bite. My 6 random things are on my blog.

And cotton balls? Like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Amanda said...

Exactly! Cotton is the worst to touch.

Lauren said...

I totally agree with the cotton thing. You know that...it's so nice to have someone who understands. Ick.

Anonymous said...

that's weird. i never knew there were so many people who didn't like cotton balls. what is it about cotton that is so repulsive? fascinating.