Thursday, February 5, 2009

twenty-five

Today I'm applying for a job at Trader Joe's. I am not saying this so that you will think I am above this job, because I most certainly am not. But I write this to tell you that once again, I will be applying and interviewing for a job that will most likely reject me. I wish I could say that I was used to it, but each time I apply/interview I have a small glimmer of hope that I just can't seem to squash. This whole process would be so much easier if I weren't an optimistic person.

Other than that I am sick again. And holy cow it is 18 degrees outside. This is ridiculous. It was in the 40s on Monday. As long as it doesn't get back to the single digits I think I'll be fine. Wow, that was fastest I've ever distracted myself.

I still miss everyone like crazy.


3 comments:

Living My Backward's Life (formerly A Michigander Grows in Brooklyn) said...

You weren't rejected! And I didn't know you had a blog! Now I can read about you. (You just have to promise me you won't unfriend me!)

Amanda said...

Hahaha... I will most definitely not unfriend you!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.