Monday, November 24, 2008

twelve

So, my job has been intense. I haven't left any earlier than 7:30, once around 8:30, and quite a few times around 9/9:30. But I'm always busy. It is also gratifying because I am able to use skills that I knew I had developed, but hadn't had a chance to use.

If you want to check out my new place of employment you can find them here. They are actually a small firm working mainly in product design. Everyone there is an industrial designer except me. Recently I've worked on projects for Motorola and Microsoft as well as some other smaller projects. I can't tell you what I am working on because I signed a non-disclosure agreement, but I figured it would be okay to tell you who the clients were since they are listed on the website. (Also, I wanted to sound impressive.) Oh, my first day at work I redesigned a flash presentation for a Motorola pitch and the Motorola people loved it. That made me feel all warm and snuggly inside. So yeah, if you want to know more just give me a call. Otherwise, I'm exhausted and ready to go to bed. Goodnight!

No comments: