Wednesday, November 5, 2008

ten

Today I went on another interview. I think it went well, but one can never tell. Especially because my barometer of how well these interviews are going seems to be faulty seeing as how I am still unemployed. I have another interview tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes.

This morning I had the best muffin ever from au bon pain. I wasn't planning on spending any money, but I got to the interview early, and was really hungry so I stopped in and grabbed a muffin. A triple berry muffin (which are always fantastic), but this one was especially glorious because it was more berries than actual muffin. Berries all over the place. I kept thinking I might be pulling that one piece that would have the most berries and then be left with no berries and only muffin, but each bite was filled with an astronomical amount of berries. And in my book, that makes for a fantabulously awesome muffin.

I think I found a church this weekend. If you are interested you can check it out here. I'm looking forward to going back this Sunday. Which is positive, because that is one less thing to stress about. For those who don't know (which I'm sure is no one) I've been a little worried about finding a job, making friends, finding a church, and going back to school. Now I think I've found a church. Which gives me a venue to start making friends. And gives me some hope for making a life here in New York.

I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving when Lauren is coming to visit! YAY!!!! And December when Laura comes for auditions! YAY!!!! And then when I go home for Christmas! YAY!!!! Yay for seeing my friends and family!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

YAY for being home for Christmas!

Don't stress out over not having offers yet. It seems to take most companies several weeks to fill a position, so an offer may be forthcoming.

Muffins - yum! I'll be glad when it cools off here a bit, so I can do more baking.